This is what happens to your body during a flight
Do you know what happens to your body during a flight?
- Loss of taste
- You’ll expand (literally)
- Ear pain
Have a look at the following video. Make sure you drink a lot of water and move when it is allowed to.
Source: Tech Insider
He is the founder of IEEE Region 8 Today
He has studied Computer Engineering and Informatics and has an MSc in Computer Science. He's also studied Chemical Engineering and has an MSc in Computational Fluid Dynamics.
He is currently working as a Software Architect at mcns-services.eu and he is involved in a project from Greek Ministry of Education to maintain the current version and develop the next version of the platform that administers all Greek schools and their the teachers and students (together with exams, grades, wages, days off, faculty etc) .
He is a certified Scrum Master by Scrum.org and Soft Skill Trainer by Erasmus+. He is a graduate of Rutgers Mini-MBA for Engineers He is an IEEE Volt Track 2 graduate.His work experience amongst others includes:
- 10 years as a Freelancer Software Developer been involved in various projects.
- 5 years adjunct lecturer in Technical Educational Institute of Ionian Islands
- 2 years Chief Operations Officer and Quality Assurance Officer in Food industry
- 3 years member of a Conference Management company ( https://www.meetingplanner.gr )
- 5 years on teaching programming languages, algorithms and data structures on pre-University education level.