The video of the airport clerk, that made a lot of people furious
IEEE volunteers travel a lot, especially in our huge Region, Region 8.
We all know of cases where our volunteers have experienced a suitcase that has been damaged after a flight, don’t we?
A twitter user, Vanessa Marsh, shared the following video on Twitter and can shed some light on what is happening.
The mystery of all my broken suitcases is solved – this is the ground crew at Honolulu loading up a @HawaiianAir flight to Phoenix. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️ pic.twitter.com/rPwVobqXZO
— Vanessa Marsh (@vanessaleemarsh) May 9, 2018
Do you want to get even more furious? Check the next video from India TV where airport clerks open luggage in plane and steal valuable items.
So fellow volunteers, keep you valuables and fragile items in the hand baggage at your next trip!
He is the founder of IEEE Region 8 Today
He has studied Computer Engineering and Informatics and has an MSc in Computer Science. He's also studied Chemical Engineering and has an MSc in Computational Fluid Dynamics.
He is currently working as a Software Architect at mcns-services.eu and he is involved in a project from Greek Ministry of Education to maintain the current version and develop the next version of the platform that administers all Greek schools and their the teachers and students (together with exams, grades, wages, days off, faculty etc) .
He is a certified Scrum Master by Scrum.org and Soft Skill Trainer by Erasmus+. He is a graduate of Rutgers Mini-MBA for Engineers He is an IEEE Volt Track 2 graduate.His work experience amongst others includes:
- 10 years as a Freelancer Software Developer been involved in various projects.
- 5 years adjunct lecturer in Technical Educational Institute of Ionian Islands
- 2 years Chief Operations Officer and Quality Assurance Officer in Food industry
- 3 years member of a Conference Management company ( https://www.meetingplanner.gr )
- 5 years on teaching programming languages, algorithms and data structures on pre-University education level.